You're always there - Poster print collage with cardinals birds in vintage style - size 8,268 X 11,693 inches

You're always there - Poster print collage with cardinals birds in vintage style - size 8,268 X 11,693 inches
Description When I'm lost in the rain,
In your eyes I know I'll find the light
to light my way.
And when I'm scared and losing ground;
When my world is going crazy,
You can turn it all around.
(I TURN TO YOU (Christina Aguilera))



And when I'm down
you're there; pushing me to the top.
You're always there;
giving me all you've got.

It is printed with Archival High Quality inks.
All my prints Signed, dated and numbered by artist.
Created in a limited edition of only 50 fine art prints

--------------------Image measures:
.............SIZE ....................................................... ..MATERIALS........................PRICE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
USA - CANADA --------------EUROPE--------------------------------------------------------------
---- INCHES -------------------------- CM --------------------------------------------------------------
A) 8,268 X 11,693 ....................21 X 29,7................fineart cardstock....................14$
B) 11,69 X 16,535 ....................29,7 X 42................. museum cotton canvas...............24$ *
G) 14,56 X 19,685...................... 37 X 50.................. museum cotton canvas............36$ *
sizes B and G convo me ( the big sizes) to make a custom order just for you
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHIPPING
--------------------
It will be shipped in a protective sleeve envelopes. I will make sure every piece gets to you safely.
*BIG prints are packed and are then shipped out in sturdy crush-resistant mailing tubes.
-----I would combine multiple purchases to save on shipping cost.------
-----Please convo me if you need your print sooner. ---------------------------

This artwork may NOT be copied, printed or reproduced without the artist’s permission.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!



, , , , , , , , , , , , ,