You are expecting guests to stay for a week in your home and you are worried of how you prepare everything to make them comfortable. How will you impress your guest in the environment of your home if you don’t have the idea to organize? Here, follow these ways of preparation so you can make your guest feel at home:
1. Find a room that would be good for your guests. Clean the room where your guest will be staying. Make the guestroom breathable so that they will feel comfortable of staying. Open the windows and let the air circulate. Dust the surfaces and sweep the floor. Make sure that the walls and ceiling are free of cobwebs and graffiti. Change the bed sheets with fresh linens. If you are converting the kid’s room for your guest, you need to put away all the unnecessary things. Take all the things that your kids need, like clothes, toys and whatever they need to avoid them from getting in and out of the room when the guests are already there.
2. Prepare the needs of your guests. When you are welcoming your kids in your home, you need to take care of them. Prepare the things that they need like towels, slippers and toiletries such as soap, toothpaste, tooth brush and shampoo. If ever they forgot to bring their things, you have already set aside things to use for them.
3. Prepare something for the visitors to read on. Place some reading books, newspaper or magazines beside the bed of your guests. If ever they feel bore, they have something to read. You also need to give them the list of mobile and office numbers you have so that if ever you are not at home and they need you, they know how to reach you.
4. Know what foods your guests like. Ask your guests in advance about their food preferences so that you have an idea of what kind of foods you will prepare in the table. Before they arrive in your house, make sure that you have stocked your refrigerator and pantry. In this way, you could be doing something else with them without the worry of what to cook for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
5. Make them feel at home. Introduce your guest to your helpers. Show them around your home so that they can familiarize your home surroundings. Allow them how to operate your things. But you also need privacy, so you need to talk to them of what the only things they are allowed to use as well as the things that they shouldn’t touch. If you have rules in your house that you want them to follow like not smoking inside the house or eating inside the bedrooms, tell them in advance.
Sharmanlow, a writer and a loving daughter, bought contemporary outdoor kitchen cabinets and a new built in grill just this month. She is now enjoying the great looks of her outdoor kitchen and always cooks foods for her family delectably.